Wednesday 25 July 2012

Curly Disco!

leighaldersonmusic

(click above on the 'leighaldersonmusic' to listen to the music) So hear it is, after over a year off and on, just in my spare time whilst on tour ect, i created some groovy tracks. The inspiration behind this is without a doubt Disco! But what i feel electonic Disco should sound now. There are of course very 80s synth imspired moments too, but i had a lot of fun creating this album which will be available on itunes very very soon! Its exciting to see what people think, i hope it goes down well. Its very much LEIGH !

So have a sneak peak of all the tracks that hopefully will end up on the finished product and give me some feed back on some of the ones you like!

ENJOY!!

for more info on the release please follow me on Twitter : @leighalderson5

Like my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Leighaldersonballet

or simply read my blog from here or on my webiste for updates www.leighalderson.com

No comments: