Monday 30 July 2012

Amadeus...

Well I'm super excited, this is my first title role in a ballet! Amadeus. The music is absolutely stunning and we have pretty much just started the creation process which is fun but can also be long and tedious too. We have another show of Phantom The Ballet tomorrow... My previous blog covers that show and what goes into getting it ready for the stage. I'm nervous . I've been feeling pretty insecure about my technique and ability recently. I am working hard to improve a lot before the Amadeus tour starts which takes us around Canada and also into the US which should be fun. Il keep you posted on my progress and also my little health kick detox I'm doing. Seeing as I just moved into a new apartment Im marking this as a pointer to a new beginning. I just only hope I can stick to it....

No comments: